Period of Limited Lifetime Warranty: The warranty is for stamped concrete only and shall be for the original owner of the installed product as long as said owner has Silva Stamped Concrete seal the stamped concrete once a calendar year. Failure to do so shall void this warranty as the installed product will no longer have valid maintenance records to ensure it has been inspected and maintained properly. Other than the original first coat of sealer, sealing is not included.
Items Covered Under Limited Lifetime Warranty: For the period of this warranty, any repairs that the contractor finds to be necessary at its option will be done after the next time of sealing. The materials, manner, and methods used to make the repairs shall be within the Contractor’s sole discretion. This warranty is meant to cover labor costs only and does not cover any material costs. This warranty also does not cover defects beyond the contractor’s control; including but not limited to:
- Defects, cracks, or settling of the earth materials beneath the concrete
- Defects including but not limited to cracks due to drying of the concrete, chipping, and/or staining of the concrete and other characteristics of concrete;
- Deterioration of concrete caused by corrosive substances, including salt, chemicals, fertilizer, excessive salt water, etc.
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as but not limited to trees, leaves, animals, etc.
- Any and all consequential or incidental damages.
Limitation of Liability: The contractor is not to be considered the insurer of the owner, if being specifically understood that the owner’s’ remedy shall be the repair of the defective items in accordance with the terms of this warranty. This warranty sets forth the contractor’s sole and exclusive obligations and is provided in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the contractor be liable for special or consequential damages. The liability of the contractor, whether arising out of contract or negligence or any breach of warranty, shall not, except as expressly provided herein, exceed the price of contract work upon which such liability is based.